Curtin College is an Australian tertiary education provider located on the main campus of Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia. The College is the integrated pathway provider to Curtin University for local and international students, delivering pre-university and diploma programs that articulate students on to Year 2 of the Curtin Bachelor Degree.
Curtin College is a registered training organization under the Training Accreditation Council (WA) to run the College’s Certificate IV in Foundation Studies (NTIS code 51879). The College is also registered under the Department of Education Services WA (DESWA) to run its Diploma programs.
Curtin College is registered as a Higher Education Provider approved by the Australian Government’s Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR). As guided by theEducation Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000, Curtin College is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students with CRICOS Provider Code 02042G. Its registered name is Colleges of Business and Technology (WA) Pty Ltd trading as Curtin College.
There are currently approximately 1400 students enrolled at the College on Curtin University’s main Bentley campus. International students make-up 90% of the student population whilst Australian students make up the remaining 10%.

Pre-university level Program

Curtin College delivers the (Certificate IV) Foundation Program and Tertiary Access Program.
The Certificate IV Foundation Studies consist of eight pre-university level units studied over a period of two to three trimesters. For most courses, progression to Diploma requires a pass grade of 50% or better. However, some courses require a higher final average to progress to Diploma stage.
The Tertiary Access Program consists of four pre-university level units studied over a period of one trimester. Progression to Diploma requires a specified final average result.

University Level Program

Curtin College offers university level Diploma programs in Commerce, Arts and Creative Industries, Built Environment including Architecture, Information Technology, Engineering, Health Sciences, Humanities, Actuarial Science, and Mathematical Sciences and Finance. The Diploma is equivalent to Curtin University’s Year 1 Degree Program. All students who successfully complete the Curtin College Diploma and who have met the minimum academic entry requirements are guaranteed entry and advanced standing into relevant undergraduate programs at Curtin University